What i do. How i do it.
Live in Mechanicsville, MD
Drexel University – Masters Business Administration
Technical report writing in
Training plan writing and editing
Newsletter writing and editing
This has to be the greatest online community on the planet.
I often actually enjoy the rants about ranking here in in the community. However, effort in daily gains is one thing. A person’s age represents the sum total of their
- approaches to life
- interaction with others
- Indeed entire character
I Love a Great User’s Experience
I can remember some half-century ago the first course of basic marketing I ever took. The 4 P’s were championed then.
- Product – the good or service that the marketing effort was centered on
- Promotion – the effort involved in putting it out there to the intended target
- Place – the correct market channel involved
- Price – the workable exchange rate to create a successful transaction
Since then there have been countless changes in terminology but never in basic purpose.
Now An entire universe has evolved around the entire marketing industry. UX is the latest vibe in identifying the marketing process.
So as always is the way business evolves moving onward and onward pushing back the boundaries of the routine? I am glad to see that there is a greater infusion in WMA lately of the latest thinking in the industry.
Here at Wealthy
Affiliate I see ….
several key business principles are involved.
- customer centric putting user experience front and center
- elements of fertilization-the sunlight of driven growth
- plant early – start small
- testing to help channel the process
- determining company-wide authority -area of growth plot
- the process is driven innate to all growth
- ethics like a proper cover of rainfall
- data-driven features to fertilize
- integrating the prior experience into the growth phase
- go further in developing business goals
The new initiatives give one new element to focus on. They give new meaning to WA and the adventures of life being introduced here. A hearty thank you to Kyle Carson and everyone for the new initiatives here!
Ah hah, I took a chance on an error going through as it did not point out grammar errors in red as previously but it autocorrected! Yay!
The Wealthy Affiliate Process
1. Choose an Interest
2. Build a Website
Building your very own website is SIMPLE within Wealthy Affiliate. The process takes less than 30 seconds to build a beautiful looking, mobile-ready, and revenue ready website. Your website is going to be the foundation of your business and what will ultimately lead to a successful venture.
3. Attract Visitors
Within the first few lessons at Wealthy Affiliate, you are going to be learning all about the most current traffic techniques and how you can get an ABUNDANCE of relevant customers to your website through rankings in all the search engines…like Google, Bing & Yahoo.
4. Earn Revenue
Affiliate programs allow you to promote pretty much anything you can imagine without having to own or create the product yourself. No inventory. No shipping. No product support. And you can be located and operate your business from anywhere in the world. Click Here to Join for FREE.
Let us help you grow Your business
Nam porttitor blandit accumsan. Ut vel dictum sem, a pretium dui. In malesuada enim in dolor euismod.